Pin Oak Taft (Taft) is a new crude oil trading hub located in Taft, Texas that is under construction and will allow for over 3 million barrels per day of crude supply to converge at one single point in the Corpus Christi / Ingleside market.
- Crude Storage – 1.7 million barrels under construction with commencement of service expected in Q3 2020; capacity expansion to 4.5 million barrels available
- Connections include the Gray Oak Pipeline (expected in Q3 2020) and Red Oak Pipeline (as early as Q1 2021); working with additional pipeline providers for added connectivity
- Direct connectivity to the Corpus Christi and Ingleside markets including Pin Oak Corpus Christi and its key infrastructure (including multiple refinery pipeline connections, Suezmax and MR docks)
- Operational flexibility for simultaneous inbound and outbound movements, intra-terminal transfers, and blending capabilities
- Capable of receiving a variety of crude grades sourced from the Permian Basin, Bakken Shale, DJ Basin, and Niobrara Basin
- Fully permitted site to begin construction