Pin Oak Agua Nueva (Agua Nueva) is developing a storage and rail terminal located in Corpus Christi, Texas that has the capability to offer bulk liquids and gas storage, and full unit train solutions.
- Liquids Storage – can accommodate ~10 million barrels
- Ability to operate a full-unit train loop track as it is situated adjacent to the Kansas City Southern main rail line and Corpus Christi rail yard
- Two (2) unit train per day design approved by Kansas City Southern
- Ability to scale design and operations to handle manifest operations
- Direct connectivity to Pin Oak Corpus Christi and its key infrastructure (including multiple refinery pipeline connections, Suezmax and MR docks) through multiple pipelines
- Fully permitted site to begin construction on a unit train build-out and a portion of the tanks